Belmira Almeida Ferreira Neto obtained her MSC degree in Material Engineering and found her future research area by doing in 1996 a specialisation on Environmental Engineering at FEUP. In 2007 obtained her the PhD degree in Environmental Sciences at the University of Wageningen, the Netherlands. She is Assistant Professor at the Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Department - FEUP-DEMM and Senior Researcher at the Laboratory for Process Engineering, Environment, Biotechnology and Energy - LEPABE.
Her research work focus on the use of environmental impact assessment methodologies (Life Cycle Assessment, Carbon and Water Footprints), Sustainability Assessments and Sustainable Procurements. She is the supervisor of several PhD thesis on the topic of Life Cycle Sustainability Assessments.
Áreas de Interesse
- Ciências Naturais > Ciências do ambiente
- Ciências Tecnológicas > Tecnologia > Tecnologia ambiental
- Ciências Naturais > Ciências do ambiente > Alterações globais
- Ciências Naturais > Ciências do ambiente > Gestão dos recursos naturais > Protecção ambiental
- Ciências Naturais > Ciências do ambiente > Gestão dos recursos naturais > Interacção entre o ambiente, a pesca e a aquicultura
- Ciências Tecnológicas > Tecnologia > Tecnologia energética > Sistemas de captura de dióxido de carbono