Payment of Continuing Education Courses
1. Language Courses
1.1 Language Courses (annual) - Payment in instalments:
For courses with fees higher than 360¤, students can request the payment in instalments.
Is these cases, the fee is increased by 10% of the total registration fee.
- 1st Instalment – 29 September to 3 October 2021
- 2nd instalment – until 31 January 2022
IMPORTANT: Once the candidate is enrolled, the total amount of the course fee will be charged.
2. Other courses
Tuition may vary according to course length and must be paid in full.
The application will only be validated after the payment of the corresponding fee of 15¤.
If, for reasons unrelated to the candidate, the course cannot take place, the fee paid will remain valid for the next edition of the same course if it is scheduled.
Methods of payment
Receipts: The payment receipt can be printed from your checking account by clicking on the yellow envelope icon that appears to the right of the amount paid (we recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome).
- Tuition will only be refunded in full if the course is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the student.
- The student / trainee who has successfully completed at least one course / Continuing Training Course / Continuing Training Unit / Open Training Course at the U.Porto is considered "former student" for the purpose of the fee.
Late enrolments and payments (after the deadline)
According to the " U.Porto Table of Fees and Charges", the following fee will be charged for late applications or enrolments, if they are authorised:
- in the first 5 working days = ¤ 22.00
- in the subsequent 5 working days = ¤ 55.00