FLUP Parking Lot
Access to the park
Students of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities can have access to the car park by prior activation of their UPorto student identity card. The activation is done via Internet and implies a one-time payment of 5 Euro that is automatically deducted from the student identity card account. The activation does not include any parking time.
How to get permission to use the car park
- Step 1. Request the UPorto Student Identity Card.
- Consult the procedures for requesting the card on the UPorto Card webpage. In order to ensure that all new students have immediate access to the online resources, FLUP offers a provisional card that is active for a period of 30 days. The provisional card should be requested from the Serviços de Apoio ao UtilizadorUser Support Services), level -1 (9:00am-12:00pm and 2:00pm-5:00pm).
- Step 2. Activation of the Student Identity Card at User Support Services, level -1.
- In this step, the card is associated with the student's login information to access FLUP's IT services.
- Step 3. Online activation of the card to access the car park.
- The activation is done via web, through the IT Services website. (https://www.letras.up.pt/gi/). For online authentication on the IT Services websites, you will need to know your access credentials to the online resources (Webmail, etc.). Activation of access to the car park implies a payment of 5 Euro that is automatically deducted from your student identity card account.
- Step 4. . Prepay the card with 5 Euro credit.
- To prepay the card with credit, you can use the payment machines on level 0 (entrance lobby) and level -1 (Printing Services). At the Printing Services office you can also prepay the card by using a debit card. Because the activation does not include any usage time, the first prepaid amount must be higher than 5 Euro to have a positive balance on the card.
Guia para ativação do parque de estacionamento
- Prepaying your card through portal dos Serviços de Informática, after logging in (reserved access).
Unidade de Serviços ao Utilizador (User Services Unit)
Level -1, room G032
Telephone: +351 22 042 7035 (Ext: 3035)
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00am - 12:00pm/2:00pm - 5:00pm