The course belongs to the scientific areas of the Anglo-American Studies Department’s competences and is a path to obtention of a PhD degree in Literature, Culture and Translation.
The course is organized in three great dimensions:
the course is prioritarily aimed to holders of a Master’s degree in Anglo-American Studies, or holders of a compatible curriculum with the course’s aims, who seek to deepen their knowledge and to develop research work in the Anglo-American studies area.
- Elaborating scientific texts and respective presentation in scientific meetings;
- Elaborating a dissertation.
Degree approved under Art. 54 of the Teaching Career Statute (Decree-Law no. 15/2007, of 19/01), regulated by Ordinance no. 334/2008, of 30/04, for the groups 220 (Portuguese and English) and 330 (English). (Order of His Excellency the Secretary of State of Education, September 29th 2009)
- Maximum number of students: 15
- Minimum number of students:
Schedule: Mondays to Fridays, from 17h30
- Phone / Fax: 351 22 607 71 83
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org