|Nome:||Ana Sofia Moreira dos Santos Guimarães Teixeira|
|Chave de associação FCT:||J030113X3V6|
|Telemóvel:(+ 351):||22 041 47 54|
|Cargo||Data de Início|
|Pró-Diretor da Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto||2018-11-13|
|Membro do Conselho de Departamento Departamento de Engenharia Civil||2018-12-05|
Main research interest: Building physics, rising damp, building pathology and building rehabilitation.
- Present post: Assistant Professor in the Civil Engineering Department of FEUP, since 2008; Member of the “Ordem dos Engenheiros” - Portugal since 2005; Ph.D. since 2011, Pró-Director of FEUP, Member of the Department Council of DEC.
- Academic Degrees: Graduate in Civil Engineering (2004), M.Sc. in Buildings Rehabilitation (2008), Ph.D. in Civil Engineering (2011), all at FEUP, Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto, Portugal.
- Education: Assistant at FEUP, (2005/2011), Assistant Professor at FEUP, since 2011, teaching in Civil Engineering: Project FEUP – 1º year, 1º semester; Building Physics – 3º year, 1º semester; Construction Technology – 3º year, 2º semester; Project Management – 4º year, 1º semester; Construction and Safety Management – 4º year, 2º semester and Master Theses Orientation in Civil Engineering – 5º year, 1º or 2º semester also being other Theses Judge.
- Industrial collaborations: Collaborates in ADENE – "Guide steps to improve energy performance and indoor air quality in existing residential buildings" – to be included in the energy certificate. AdEPORTO – Rehabilitation of downtown – Guide to terms of reference.
.-Projects: Involved in a National FCT project: POCTI/ECM/45555/2002 (October2004/December2005); Master's scholarship at the Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto, Physics Laboratory – LFC constructions, funded by Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia-FCT (October 2006/October 2007); Doctoral Scholarship at the Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto, Physics Laboratory – LFC constructions, funded by Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia-FCT, (October 2008/October 2011); Involved in a National FCT project: FLOODAMP – Development and optimization of a higro-adjustable system for drying out buildings after a flood, PTDC/ECM-COM/3080/2012 | FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-028825, since May 2013.
- Publications: Author a national patent “Hydro-adjustable system of wall base ventilation for rising damp treatment” (Ref.ª UPIN PAT46, N.º Portuguese Patent: 104385, International Patet: PCT/PT2009/000068), 3 national books, 3 international books, 4 international book chapters, 18 papers published in international refereed journals, 2 papers published in national refereed journals and more than 30 papers published in international and national conferences.
- Other Scientific Activities: Co-organizer of 3 editions of the Conference on Building Pathology and Rehabilitation – PATORREB (2006, 2009 and 2015), co-organizer of the 12th International Conference on Building Materials and Components (XII DBMC) and co-organizer of the 1st International Symposium on Building Pathology (ISBP2015).
- Awards: Award "Eng. António de Almeida 2004 " (to the student who complete Civil Engineering at FEUP, with the highest final rating); Award "Mota Engil 2004" (to the student who complete the final ranking higher in Civil Engineering); Award “Incentivo Científico 2010” (to scientific merit); Awards “Incentivo Pedagógico 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 (to educational merit); Nomination for the Excellence Pedagogical Award 2012, 2013 – the highest educational award; award “Prof. Doutor Joaquim Sarmento2012” (to the student who complete Ph.D. in Civil Engineering at FEUP, with the highest result) and Primer premio “Excelencia Técnica y Científica en Patología y Rehabilitación de Edificios 2013” (XII Congreso Latinoamericano de Patología de la Construcción y XIV Congreso de Control de Calidad en la Construcción CONPAT-Colombia 2013 – Paper: Tratamento da humidade ascensional no património histórico; Autores: V. P. de Freitas e A. S. Guimarães).