Armando Araújo received the Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering in 1998 from the University of Porto. Presently he is Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto where he teaches courses in the areas of analog electronics, power electronics, automotive electronics and signal acquisition and processing within the Integrated Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Areas of interest
He is involved with R&D in the fields of modeling, simulation, design and control of power electronic systems for electrical mobility and grid interface with renewable energy sources.
His research activity is developed within the Research Center for Systems and Technologies (SYSTEC).
He is a member of the Portuguese Engineering Association.
- Ciências Tecnológicas > Engenharia > Engenharia electrotécnica
- Ciências Tecnológicas > Engenharia > Engenharia electrónica
- Ciências Tecnológicas > Tecnologia > Tecnologia energética > Veículos eléctricos
- Ciências Tecnológicas > Tecnologia > Tecnologia energética > Sistemas da rede eléctrica
- Ciências Tecnológicas > Tecnologia > Tecnologia energética > Armazenamento de energia