António Pina Martins received the Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering in 1998 from the University of Porto. Presently he is Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto where he teaches courses in the areas of electric circuits, fundamental electronics, power electronics, electric drives, and renewable energies, within the Integrated Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
His main research interests are: 1- power electronics systems; 2- renewable energy systems, namely wind and solar.
His research activity is developed within the Research Center for Systems and Technologies (SYSTEC).
He is a senior member of IEEE.
Áreas de Interesse
- Technological sciences > Engineering > Electrical engineering
- Technological sciences > Engineering > Electronic engineering
- Technological sciences > Technology > Energy technology > Electric vehicles
- Technological sciences > Technology > Energy technology > Electricity grid systems
- Technological sciences > Technology > Energy technology > Energy storage