Academic Services is responsible for the registry of events related to the academic careers of all students in all cycles of study, in continuous training courses and in mobility programmes, including:
- Ensuring the timely execution of procedures relating to registration and enrolment, posting notices, warnings and letters regarding diverse academic matters, organizing and updating students' individual cases, issuing certificates and performing other acts relating to students' academic careers;
- Manage the international mobility processes of FEP students, whether through the ERASMUS+ programme or other mobility agreements;
- Ensure the execution of all acts related to the administrative organization and management of all continuous training courses and other training programmes;
- Organize enrolled students into classes, create curricular activity schedules, manage classroom usage, support the execution of all academic tests;
- Provide information regarding all matters within their domain through the means and during the hours stipulated for such.