Area of scientific activity
- Differential Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Differential Development
- Life Projects and Social Roles
- Motivation and school achievement, resilience
- Social context influences (family and school) on differential development of psychological variables: motivation, self-esteem and self-concept, attributions, personal conception of intelligence, attitudes towards gender, work and family roles; etc.
- Cultural and social influences on life projects in adolescence and early adulthood; transition to adulthood.
- Parenthood in new types of family
- Work and family balance: conflict and facilitation
- Intergenerational transmission of representations, coping strategies, solidarity and values