- Holders of a master's degree or legal equivalent in Biology or a related field
- Holders of a first degree in Biology or a related field and a relevant academic and scientific curriculum, recognized by the Scientific Board as sufficient guarantee of ability to successfully complete the course;
- To have a relevant academic, scientific or professional curriculum recognized by the Scientific Board as sufficient guarantee of ability to successfully complete the course
Selection and Ranking Criteria
- Academic Curriculum (50%)
- Average of academic degrees
- Quality of academic education and pertinence for the Doctoral Program
- Professional experience in research projects, publications and scientific presentations at meetings (30%)
- Scientific production
- Participation in research projects and/ or relevant professional experience
- Motivation letter (20%)
Candidates will be select by the BIODIV Coordinating Committee considering, the curriculum and the motivation letter.
Candidates, whose academic and scientific curriculum is considering unsuitable for attending the program, may be exclude.
1º - Academic Curriculum
2º - Professional experience in research projects, publications and scientific presentations at meetings
3º - Motivation letter