Faculty of Pharmacy
About to turn 100 years old, Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Porto (FFUP) was founded in 1921, heir to the School of Pharmacy traditions created in 1836.
A pioneer in the teaching of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Portugal, FFUP currently presents a training offer that covers the Integrated Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences; several specialization courses and Masters in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Clinical Analysis, Quality Control, Pharmaceutical Technology and Clinical Analytical and Forensic Toxicology; the PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences and several doctoral programs in partnership with other higher education institutions.
Since 2012 FFUP has been relocated to the heart of Oporto, next to Palácio de Cristal, in a large complex dedicated to health and life sciences, shared with ICBAS. The current facilities have several laboratories equipped with the latest technology, which reflects FFUP's strong commitment to training and scientific research
Rua de Jorge Viterbo Ferreira, 228
4050-313, Porto, Portugal
Telefone: (+351) 22 042 8500