The Social Services of the University of Porto provide clinical and psychological consultation services to U.Porto students.
SASUP provides integrated health care services to U.Porto students through its Health Unit and other entities with which U.Porto has celebrated clinical protocols.
SASUP’s health services cover the following specialties:
- General Medicine (GM)
- Psychiatry (subject to referral following a General Medicine consultation)
- Nutrition (subject to referral following a General Medicine consultation)
- Dental Medicine (at the Faculty of Dental Medicine)
- Other specialties (subject to referral following a General Medicine consultation)
- General Medicine: monday (morning)/ Thursday (morning)
- Gynaecology/Obstetrics: Friday (afternoon)
- Psychiatry: Thursday (afternoon)
- Psychology: daily (morning and afternoon)
- Nutrition: Monday / Thursday
- Dental Medicine: subject to availability at the Faculty of Dental Medicine.
- Other specialties: to be determined.
Consultations are booked with the administrative services of SASUP’s Health Unit.
Consultations can be requested at:
- SASUP’s website: "I need to book an appointment.”
- On site: SASUP’s office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone:: 222 005 435
- Schedule: 09:00 to 12:30 and 13:30 to 16:30
Information to be provided:
- Educational Institution
- SASUP’s office (Rua dos Bragas, 151-2nd Floor): general medicine, gynaecology/obstetrics, psychiatry, nutrition and psychology.
- Faculty of Dental Medicine of the University of Porto: dental consultations.
- Santo António Hospital: other specialties (by referral).