Access Qualifications: According to Article 17º of DL 74/2006 of 24 March, in the wording given by Decree 115/2013 of 07 August, can apply for the 2nd cycle of studies leading to the degree of Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Degree holders 1st cycle or equivalent in Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Psychology, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Pharmacy, Occupational Therapy, Nutrition, Sports and other areas of health, provided the appropriate curriculum demonstrates an adequate academic or scientific preparation.
- 1 time per month - (Fridays, from 6 pm to 10 pm, Saturdays from 9 am to 8 pm and Sundays from 9 am to 1 pm);
- intensive blocks of 6 days - September and February - (from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.);
- 4-day semi-intensive blocks - November and May, Friday to Monday (from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.);
- every Friday except for exceptions (Fridays from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.).
The schedule can be found on your right in Options - Documents - General - schedule.
Note: Mostly the course classes are taught in English.
Workload: Duration of 3 Semesters
- 1.750 ¤ (1st year) and 1.250 ¤ (3rd semester)
Students covered by the International Student Statute * (Approved by Decree-Law 36/2014 of 10 March):
- 4.000 ¤ (1st year) and 2.860 ¤ (3rd semester)
- 2.000 ¤ (1st year) and 1.430 ¤ (3rd semester) - students CPLP
* International student, you can find all the answers you need to study at the University of Porto, in the link: https://sigarra.up.pt/up/pt/web_base.gera_pagina?p_pagina=gateway-estudantes-internacionais
The expertise course tuitions must be made at time of registration, and can be paid in full or, alternatively, in 4 equal instalments, with the following limit payment dates:
It offers a rational access to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) based on a systematic diagnosis and an integrated therapy based on the study of phytotherapy and dietetics, acupuncture, moxibustion, acupressure, manual therapy (tuina), psychotherapy in TCM and even Qi Gong and Thai Chi Chuan as a system of exercises and neurovegetative stabilization movements. The prospect of deepen and validate scientific knowledge.
NOTE: THE SPECIALIZATION CONCLUSION DOES NOT GIVE QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE PROFESSIONAL EXERCISE.
Documents required to application:
- Citizen card photocopy
- Qualifications Certificate photocopy
- Curriculum Vitae in Europass model
1.Students whose degree has been obtained abroad must send the documentation in accordance with Article 3 of Regulation to access the course contest.
Post- Graduation ICBAS Office
Telephone nr. 220428021
Telephone nr. 220428034
- 10h00 - 12h00
- 14h00 - 15h30
|Teacher Responsible:||Jorge Machado|
|Type of course/cycle of study:||Specialization|