- to endow students with competence in defining a protocol for health data analysis, as well as in the pre-processing and initial exploration of data;
- to equip students with skills in modelling data as well as evaluating the models for their usefulness and possible impact;
- to train professionals and researchers in health data sciences, an area where there is increased funding, where companies in the sector are deficient and available to host these researchers as they may attribute a high social and economic value to their business activities;
- to diversify and improve the quality of the training offered by the University of Porto, occupying a prominent place in the offer of continuous training in the area;
- to complement the existing training with other analytical tools, thus meeting the demand requirements that the last few years have shown.
Professionals, researchers or students from the Health, Information Science, Mathematics and Statistics fields, interested in developing or acquiring skills in health services and clinical research.
To assist the application, you can consult the Guide Support (1)
APPLICATION ONLINE HERE
To assist the registration, you can consult the Guide Support (2)
REGISTRATION ONLINE HERE
Department for Research and Post-Graduate Studies (daIPG)