- Target group: Foreign citizens, aged 16 and over, for whom Portuguese is a foreign language.
- Level: The target-group for this level are those students who are initiating the study of the language whose native language isn't Spanish, Italian or Romanian.
- Visa: Applicants from non-European Union countries (general public) must send a copy of their visa (valid until the end of the course), without which the application will not be considered. FLUP does not provide invitation or acceptance letters.
- Calendar: from 10th October, 2022 to 10th February, 2023
*Please note: on the on-line application form, please indicate the schedule you prefer in the "observations" field.
- Provisional Schedule (each class will be open with a minimum of 12 students enrolled):
- Class 1: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 8h30 to 10h00
- Class 2: Monday and Wednesday, from 19h30 to 21h30
- Training modality: Face-to-face classes (may change to e-learning if the pandemic gets worse)
- Fee: (non-refundable and non-transferable)
- General public (includes school insurance) - 352¤
- U.Porto Community:
- Students - 250¤
- Former Students and Staff (includes school insurance)- 252¤
- Other relevant information (here)
By applying for this course, I declare that I have become aware of FLUP's Internal Procedures for Continuing Education.
Unidade de Educação Contínua (Serviço de Gestão Académica)
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 10h00 to 13h00;
Tuesday and Thursday, from 14h00 to 16h30.