- Target group: Foreign citizens, aged 16 and over, for whom Portuguese is a foreign language.
- Level: The target-group for this level are those students who are initiating the study of the language whose native language is Spanish, Italian or Romanian.
- Visa: Applicants from non-European Union countries (general public) must send a copy of their visa (valid until the end of the course), without which the application will not be considered. FLUP does not provide invitation or acceptance letters.
- 1st edition: from 6.09 to 1.10.2021
- 2nd edition: from 4.10 to 2.11.2021
- 3rd edition: from 28.02 to 25.03.2022
- Schedule (each class will be open with a minimum of 12 students enrolled):
- 1st edition: from Monday to Friday, from 19h30 to 22h30
- 2nd edition: from Monday to Friday, from 19h to 22h00
- 3rd edition: from Monday to Friday, from 19h30 to 22h30 - ROOM 306 (3rd floor)
- Training modality: face-to-face (may change to e-learning if the pandemic gets worse)
- Fee: (non-refundable and non-transferable)
- General public (includes school insurance): 352¤
- U.Porto Community:
- Students: 250¤
- Former Students and Staff (includes school insurance): 252¤
- ERASMUS+: 150¤
- Other relevant information (here)
By applying for this course, I declare that I have become aware of FLUP's Internal Procedures for Continuing Education.
Unidade de Educação Contínua (Serviço de Gestão Académica)
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 10h00 to 13h00;
Tuesday and Thursday, from 14h00 to 16h30.