- Target group: Foreign citizens, aged 16 and over, for whom Portuguese is a foreign language.
- Visa: Applicants from non-European Union countries (general public) must send a copy of their visa (valid until the end of the course), without which the application will not be considered. FLUP does not provide invitation or acceptance letters.
- Calendar: 04 to 29.07.2022
Please note: Each class will be open with a minimum of 12 students enrolled and a maximum of 15.
- Schedule (here): Monday to Friday, from 9h00-13h00
- Training modality: face-to-face classes (may change to e-learning if the pandemic gets worse)
*non-refundable and non-transferable.
By applying for this course, I declare to have become aware of FLUP's Internal Procedures for Continuing Education
Unidade de Educação Contínua (Serviço de Gestão Académica) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Office hours:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 10h00 to 13h00;
Tuesday and Thursday, from 14h00 to 16h30.