- Target group: Foreign citizens, aged 16 and over, for whom Portuguese is a foreign language.
- Level: This course requires the completion of a placement test. Except for those who took the previous level at FLUP or took the CAPLE exam.
- Visa: Applicants from non-European Union countries (general public) must send a copy of their visa (valid until the end of the course), without which the application will not be considered. FLUP does not provide invitation or acceptance letters.
- 1st edition: from 06.10.2021 to 04.02.2022
- 2nd edition: from 21.02 to 9.06.2022
- Schedule (class will be open with a minimum of 12 students enrolled):
- 1st edition: Tuesday and Thursday, from 19h30 to 21h30 - ROOM 101 (1st floor)
- 2nd edition: Tuesday and Thursday, from 19h30 to 21h30 - ROOM 209 (2nd floor)
- Training modality: Face-to-face classes (may change to e-learning if the pandemic gets worse)
- Fee (non-refundable and non-transferable):
- General public (includes school insurance) - 352¤
- U.Porto Community:
- Students - 250¤
- Former Students and Staff (includes school insurance)- 252¤
- Other relevant information (here)
By applying for this course, I declare that I have become aware of FLUP's Internal Procedures for Continuing Education.
Unidade de Educação Contínua (Serviço de Gestão Académica)
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 10h00 to 13h00;
Tuesday and Thursday, from 14h00 to 16h30.