- All the administrative information: http://web.letras.up.pt/sga -
The Masters in Contemporary History contemplates a deeper look into the problematic of History of Portugal (since the 19th century until the present), of International History and comparative, and also of specific investigation methodologies.
The study cycle that leads to the degree of master in Contemporary History is organized in the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System – ECTS, with a total of 120 credits, and integrates:
- a specialization course constituted by an organized set of curricular units, that corresponds to 60 credits.
- the elaboration of a written dissertation, to be presented on the second year, that corresponds to 60 credits and which approval confers the degree of master.
- To problematize the historical dimensions of the contemporaneity.
- To consolidate methodological approaches.
- To develop investigation papers.
- To elaborate an original dissertation.
- Critic understanding of the contemporary reality.
- Autonomous production of research.
- Elaboration of historiographical texts.
- Execution of inventories and documental routes.
- Conception of didactic resources.
- Organization of exhibitions and catalogues.
- Public administration organisms and international organisms; Private Entities (enterprises, foundations, documentation and investigation centres, etc.);
- Media; Cultural industries;
- Scientific investigation;
- Coordination of Contemporary History editions;
Number of vacancies: See here more information
- A first degree (which corresponds to 180 ECTS) or legal equivalent.
- A foreign academic degree conferred following a 1st cycle of studies organized according to the principles of the Bologna Process by a State acceding to this process.
- A foreign academic degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of the Bachelor's degree by the Faculty statutorily competent body.
All informations in: http://web.letras.up.pt/sga
For scientific and academic issues -
contact the course direction: firstname.lastname@example.org
For administrative questions
- contact the Academic Management Services : email@example.comFor international mobility students
- contact the International Relations Office : firstname.lastname@example.org