- Promote understanding, analysis and discussion of various theories of digital storytelling and interactive games;
Understand the concepts of ludology versus narratology;
- Promote the acquisition of knowledge in the game design development process;
- Promote understanding, analysis and discussion on the impact of video games on present society;
- Promote the ability to analyse and evaluate digital storytelling and interactive digital games;
- To know the fundamentals of scientific research.
- To develop a critical attitude of initiative when addressing issues that may be the object of scientific research.
- To understand the strengths and limitations of various research methodologies in the Social Sciences.
- To solve problems – to organize and to plan research - based on acquired knowledge.