- Target group: Foreign citizens, aged 16 and over, for whom Portuguese is a foreign language.
- Level: The target-group for this level are those students who are initiating the study of the language whose native language is Spanish, Italian or Romanian.
- Visa: Applicants from non-European Union countries (general public) must send a copy of their visa (valid until the end of the course), without which the application will not be considered. FLUP does not provide invitation or acceptance letters.
- 1st edition: from 06.10.2021 to 04.02.2022
- 2nd edition: from 21.02 to 9.06.2022
- Schedule (each class will be open with a minimum of 12 students enrolled)
*Please note: on the on-line application form, please indicate the schedule you prefer in the "observations" field.
- 1st edition:
- Class 1: Monday (ROOM 209), Wednesday (ROOM 309)and Thursday (ROOM 404), from 10h00 to 11h30
- Class 2: Tuesday and Thursday, from 19h30 to 21h30 (ROOM 309)
- 2nd edition*:
- Class 1: Monday (ROOM 203), Tuesday (ROOM 203) and Wednesday (ROOM 201), from 11h30 to 13h00
- Class 2: Tuesday and Thursday, from 19h30 to 21h30 (ROOM 106)
- Training modality: face to face classes (may change to e-learning if the pandemic gets worse)
- Fee (non-refundable and non-transferable):
- General public (includes school insurance) - 352¤
- U.Porto Community:
- Students - 250¤
- Former Students and Staff (includes school insurance)- 252¤
- Other relevant information (here)
By applying for this course, I declare that I have become aware of FLUP's Internal Procedures for Continuing Education.
Unidade de Educação Contínua (Serviço de Gestão Académica)
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 10h00 to 13h00;
Tuesday and Thursday, from 14h00 to 16h30.