See the Program and Objectives here.
- Prof. Doutor Paulo Santos
- Margarida Cardoso
- Recipients: Professionalized teachers; trainers with a higher education degree; graduates interested in the topic
- 1st edition: From 12.10 to 30.11.2019
- 2nd edition: From 8.02 to 21.03.2020
- General public (includes school insurance) - 102¤
- U.Porto Community:
- Students - 70¤
- Former students and staff (includes school insurance)- 72¤
(To these, an application fee of ¤ 15 is added.)
Information about fees
A score (on a scale of 0 to 20) will be awarded to applications according to the following characteristics of the candidates:
- Priority will be given to teachers and trainers with a higher education degree (20 points). The ranking criteria will be the final mark obtained in the bachelor's or master's degree (most favorable option).
- If there are any vacancies left, applications will be accepted from all those who show interest in the area, preferably with a higher education degree (12 points) or with university attendance (10 points).
NOTE: You must attach the Qualification Certificate to your online application.
Maximum - 15 trainees
IMPORTANT: It is crucial the presence in the 1st session of the course.
By applying for this course, I declare that I have become aware of FLUP's Internal Procedures for Continuing Education
Unidade de Educação Contínua (Serviço de Gestão Académica) Email: email@example.com Office hours:
Monday to thursday, between 10am and 4pm.