|Responsible unit:||Department of Informatics Engineering|
|Course/CS Responsible:||Master in Informatics and Computing Engineering|
|Acronym||No. of Students||Study Plan||Curricular Years||Credits UCN||Credits ECTS||Contact hours||Total Time|
|MIEIC||148||Syllabus since 2009/2010||2||-||6||70||162|
|João Carlos Pascoal Faria||2,00|
|Nuno Honório Rodrigues Flores||6,00|
|João Carlos Pascoal Faria||3,00|
|Jorge Manuel Gomes Barbosa||3,00|
|Ademar Manuel Teixeira de Aguiar||3,00|
|Rui Carlos Camacho de Sousa Ferreira da Silva||3,00|
Knowledge of object oriented programming in C++.
Theoretical exposition and discussion of program topics, more concentrated at the beginning of the semester.
Hands-on lab for the iterative development of two projects in object-oriented technologies, in groups of two students:
- a first "guided project" identical for all groups, to be held in the first half of the semester;
- a second "integrated project", with separate subjects for different groups, to be held in the second half of the semester, possibly in coordination with other courses the same semester.
Individual computer based programming test, in the middle of the semester.
Individual computer based (multiple choice) test, in the end of the semester.
|Frequência das aulas||70,00|
Assessment components and their weights:
- 15% - individual computer based programming test;
- 30% - guided project;
- 10% - intermediate delivery of the integrated project;
- 35% - final delivery of the integrated project.
- 10% - individual computer base multiple-choice test.
All components have a minimum grade of 40%.
All components are mandatory for all students. Students excused from attendance at school (student workers, etc..) should present the work on the same dates of the remaining students and should regularly meet their teachers to show the progress of their work.
Frequency of the course the following year.