- To understand the nature and specificity of sales management
- To design a sales program
- To evaluate the driving forces of sales force performance
- To identify their own leadership style
- To learn selling skills
To provide an introduction to Supply Chain Management.
- Discuss critically the strategic and operational dimensions of HRM, as well as the added value of the HR function in the commercial context.
- Understand the nature of the leadership role according to different theoretical models
- Illustrate the concepts under review of case studies
To develop knowledge and skills about operational and strategic key aspects concerning channel management and retailing in the context of the overall firm activity.
To understand the tools and concepts of price management
To learn the theoretical framework and the implementations strategies of sales promotions
To provide an introduction to continuous improvement concepts and tools.
Welcome to the Negotiation and Personal Management course! This is based on the assumption that we are permanently negotiating. Therefore, this course is designed with the dual purpose of developing participants' theoretical understanding of the comflict and the negotiation process and explore one personal negotiation skills. The course promotes the link between self-awareness and knowledge and negotiation for a more effective personnel management in relational contexts.
• Motivating the use of ICT for decision support in Marketing and Management.
• Learn concepts of databases, data mining and database marketing.
• Identify marketing problems that can be addressed with data mining.
• Valuing the objective assessment of marketing communications.
• Understand the phases of a data mining project.
• Acquire basic skills for development of data mining projects.
• Familiarize students with the "State-of-the-Art" Information Technologies
• Raising awareness on the current role and future of Information Technology in the company, not only to the management and operational levels, as the level of business format
• Encourage an attitude favorable to IT in order to enhance the competitive advantages for companies
• Discuss the future role of the management of information technology in organizations
• Study of Electronic commerce. Concepts, contours and characteristics
The goal of discipline is to develop a research project , internship or project work and the production of the respective report
The course unit “Commercial Contracts” focuses on the study of the main contractual mechanisms through which operates the exchange of goods and services in the business-to-business segment.
We intend to approximate students with the work of empirical research in their area of expertise and serve as a basis for reflection and motivation for future dissertation. Specifically, we intend to provide the skills necessary for students to develop dissertation plans, namely that students are able to identify opportunities for research, designing research goals and develop a methodological plan appropriate to these goals. Students should be able to: 1) identify and critically review the literature relevant to the research topics, 2) identify opportunities for research and objectives / research questions to explore, 3) identify and develop appropriate methodological approaches to the research question identified including tools for collecting and analyzing data, and 4) develop a schedule of activities to accomplish. The expected result consist in the plan of the thesis, project or stage.