|Responsible unit:||Science Education Unit|
|Course/CS Responsible:||Doctor's Degree in Teaching and Dissemination of Science|
|Acronym||No. of Students||Study Plan||Curricular Years||Credits UCN||Credits ECTS||Contact hours||Total Time|
|PDEDC||7||PE PD em Ensino e Divulgação das Ciências||1||-||6||35||162|
|Clara Maria da Silva de Vasconcelos|
1. To know some research lines in Science Teaching.
2. To develop an holistic approach of Science Education and Science Teaching.
3. To discuss, in a critical and actual perspective, contemporary themes in science Teaching
4. Develop writing and syntheses capacity in writing reports.
1. To acquire conceptual knowledge in the area of Science Teaching.
2. To develop critical thinking and research capacities in the area of Science Teaching.
3.To write a report and do synthesis.
Historical evolution of science teaching approaches.
Methodology supported in a diversity of strategies: lectures, Powerpoint presentations, discussions and debates, pratical work.
The arithmetic average of both evaluations works.
Rewriting both works and its presentation.