The Master’s Programme in Agricultural Engineering aims to provide:
- Technical and scientific know-how to enable professionals to resolve problems and design solutions in the agronomy, agro environmental and agro industrial sectors
- Expertise to fulfil management responsibilities in the agricultural and agro industrial fields
- Skills necessary for the design and implementation of projects and innovative studies in the agronomy and agro industrial fields
- Applicants for the Master’s of Science in Agricultural Engineering must either hold first cycle degrees or the legal equivalent or the former “bacharelato” degree in the fields of agricultural engineering, agriculture or related disciplines.
- Holders of other first cycle degrees may be accepted, in the event that their curriculum demonstrates adequate basic theoretical background.
This information is provided strictly for informational purposes and does not preclude consultation of the Official Gazette.