The programme’s specific objectives include:
- imparting new information about various topics in mathematics and its applications and the contact with new technologies
- developing the capacity to reflect about fundamental aspects of teaching/learning mathematics as well as about the challenges faced by teachers in the classroom with special emphasis on implementing innovative methods to the classroom teacing of mathematics
- developing and deepening student awareness about the evolution in basic mathematical concepts as well as the ability to reflect on its epistemological significance
- Bachelor in Mathematics or related area, preferably with experience in Mathematics Teaching
Selection Criteria and Results
- Academic and professional experience (50%);
- Bachelor’s average grade (35 %);
- Master’s relevance to the applicant’s professional career.
Criteria for breaking ties:
- Classification obtained in the Mathematic’s area courses;
- Number of Mathematic’s area courses;
- Other relevant curricular data;
- Applicant’s Interview.
This information is provided strictly for informational purposes
and does not preclude consultation of the Official Gazette.