The Master Course in Medical Physics offers a program inline with the recomendations of the European Federation of Organizations for Medical Physics
- radiation physics and detection
- clinical dosimetry and shielding
- electronics, and biological signal acquisition systems
- medical instrumentation
- signal and image processing methods
- medical imaging and radiation therapy techniques
- functional materials
- applied optics in biomedical sciences
To hold a:
- bachelor's degree in Physics, Physical Engineering, Technological Physics, Applied Physics;
- higher academic degree in Engineering or other scientific areas with a strong background in Physics and Mathematics;
- foreign academic degree in one of the areas described in the previous points;
- academic degree and a professional curriculum with strong relevance in the field of medical physics.
Criteria for Selection and Ranking
The ranking will be done according to the following criteria and sub-criteria:
(in square brackets the evaluation “formula” is presented)
- Criterion 1: Academic experience (80%)
- Sub-criterion 1 - Academic degree scientific area (20%)
[A) and CA) 100%; B and CB) 75%; D) 30%]
- Sub-criterion 2 - Academic experience (20%)
[CV, motivation letter, academic curriculum]
- Sub-criterion 3 - Grade average (scale 0-20) (50%)
[(Grade average -10) x10]
- Sub-criterion 3 - Merit /Awards (10%)
[if yes, max]
- Criterion 2: Professional experience (20%)
- Sub-criterion 1 - Scientific papers published (20%)
[if published in indexed journals, max]
- Sub-criterion 2 - Professional experience (80%)
⁃ [experience in the area of the study cycle, max 100]
⁃ [relevant experience in physics / mathematics, max 50]
⁃ [another experience, max 30]
- Criterion: minimum grade
Candidates with a final classification (cumulative from criteria 1 and 2) below 30% will be excluded.
- Candidates who do not yet have a bachelor's degree will be ranked according to the above criteria and sub-criteria, but replacing the grade average of the bachelor's degree by the weighted average of the completed curricular units.
- Whenever it is deemed necessary and relevant to clarify curricular elements related to the above sub-criteria, the ranking committee will invite the candidates for an interview. The interview result will be reflected in the classification of the sub-criteria motivating the interview.
- Tiebreaker criteria: 1st) training area; 2nd) grade average.
This information is provided strictly for informational purposes
and does not preclude consultation of the Official Gazette.