||This course aims to develop knowledge and skills in the area of nutritional status assessment, namely:
1. Know the tools for assessing muscle mass and functional status;
2. Be able to track and diagnose muscle mass and function dysfunctions;
3. Know how to use screening and diagnosis tools for malnutrition, obesity, sarcopenia, cachexia and identification of frailty;
4. Recognition of the role of nutrition and physical exercise in preventing the decline in muscle mass and function and also in its recovery;
5. Know how to apply nutritional strategies and physical exercise for the prevention and treatment of sarcopenia and frailty;
It is a face-to-face course with a relevant practical component, using interactive sessions and real practice. It is intended that participants achieve and apply the latest advances in this area in their daily practice.
Duration: 8 hours (in person)