3st Call of Applications - Masters 2018/2019
The Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Porto promotes for the next academic year (2018_2019) a series of Masters courses (2nd Cycle Studies), creating diverse possibilities of a qualified formation in the field of art and design. They are courses that prolong and develop the experience resulting from several editions, where spaces of artistic creation and research relevant and public have materialized.
The adopted model of research organization, derived from the interests and the authorial identity of the students, developed in the form of Dissertation, Project or Internship, gives these courses a healthy artistic and educational environment and in dialogue with the diverse contemporary practices and thought of art , of design, of education.
2nd cycle of study (Masters)
- Master in Art and Design for the Public Space (10 vacancies + vacancies remaining in the 2nd phase) | Application HERE
- Masters in Fine Arts (30 vacancies + vacancies remaining in the 2nd phase) | Application HERE
- Master in Graphic Design and Editorial Projects (20 vacancies + vacancies remaining in the 2nd phase) | Application HERE
- Master in Image Design (10 vacancies + vacancies remaining in the 2nd phase) | Application HERE
- Master in Industrial and Product Design (20 vacancies + vacancies remaining in the 2nd phase) | Application HERE
- Masters in Arts Studies (10 vacancies + vacancies remaining in the 2nd phase) | Application HERE
May 02, 2018 to July 18, 2018
Publication of definitive results
September 04, 2018
September 10, 2018 through September 17, 2018
Documents to be delivered:
- certificates of qualification (compulsory); **
- curriculum vitae (compulsory);
- Proof of identification document (passport / CC / BI) (mandatory);
- portfolio (except for the Master of Arts Studies) (compulsory);
- 2 texts produced by the candidate relevant to the Cycle of Studies (only for candidates for the Masters in Artistic Studies);
- other documents which it considers relevant for the application of the serialization criteria (optional).
* The Certificates of Qualifications (Degree Certificate of Licensee) that do not have final quantitative average, it is necessary to attach a declaration of the Faculty where this information is recorded.
** All Certificates of Qualification (Degree Certificate of Licensee) that are not issued in Portugal must be apostilled by the Hague Apostille Convention or by the equivalent competent body (by diplomatic authority).
All applications are subject to payment of the fee of ¤ 55. Only applications paid by the deadline (18/07/2018) will be considered.
Note: Candidates for the Masters in Fine Arts (Drawing, Sculpture, Intermediation or Painting) and Masters in Artistic Studies (Art Theory and Criticism or Museology and Curatorial Studies) should indicate which specialization they wish to choose in the letter that bases their application.
Tips - 2nd Cycle:
Full Time - ¤ 1,250 / year
Part Time - 750 ¤ / year
Student under the International Student Statute
Full Time - ¤ 3,000 / year
Part time - ¤ 1,800 / year
Students from countries of the CPLP (Community of Portuguese Speaking Countries):
Full Time - ¤ 1,500 / year
Part time - 900 ¤ / year
Under Decree-Law No. 36/2014 of March 10, students who are:
- Are not Portuguese nationals, except:
(a) nationals of a Member State of the European Union;
Academic Services - Postgraduate Office
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 10h00 / 12h00 - 14h00 / 16h00
Tuesday and Thursday: 10h00 / 12h00 - 14h00 / 18h00
Monday to Friday: 14h00 / 17h00