NEW STUDY ABROAD SUMMER PROGRAM
This Summer Program offers 4-week intensive academic and professional courses taught by Doctors and Full Professors of proven expertise and experience in the most leading-edge areas of knowledge of our University (Science and Engineering, Business and Social Sciences, Computing, Health Sciences, Education, Modern Languages, Tourism, etc).
This program is a unique opportunity for both undergraduate and postgraduate students from around the world to improve their academic, scientific and professional knowledge and expertise through a unique summer academic immersion experience. Since our beginning (2013), more than 250 students from different international universities have already participated (USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Belgium, UK, Finland, Norway, Netherlands, Austria, etc.).
The summer course packages include accommodation and meals, local transport voucher, cultural tours and trips, among other services (see the attached document). The workload of the courses is 80 hours and they can be recognized by up to 11 ECTS credits at the home university. Please notice that our summer courses are addressed both to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Please find attached the Study Abroad summer program for JULY 2016 where full list of courses is available. (Please remember that courses booked before March 30, 2018 have 5.5% discount).
Course Dates: July 2 – 26, 2018 (4 weeks)
Course Offer 2018:
What does the Study Abroad Summer Program include?:
· Course registration and tuition
· Accommodation at University Halls of Residence (newly built in 2016)
· Meals (Half board)
· Free WIFI (on accommodation and Campus)
· Local transport card
· Travel and medical insurance
· Free access to university facilities (library, computer and study rooms, etc.)
· Buddy system (support from the International Student Association)
· Academic events
· Visits to industries (1 – 3 per course)
· Cultural program (at least 5 sightseeing tours and trips & organized social activities).
· Official Certificate & Transcript of Records.
· Early-bird registration: 5.5% discount (1,700 EUR) for registrations made before March 30, 2018.
· Standard registration: 1,800 EUR
· Possibility of payment in installments (900 EUR x 2)
Special discounts for partners:
· Free stay for an accompanying lecturer for those universities who send 15 or more students.
Application: Applicants can register now by fulfilling this application form
· Early-bird registration (5.5% discount): March 30, 2018
· Standard registration: May 15, 2018
· Mail: email@example.com
· Phone +34 950 01 5816
Study Abroad Summer Program