2.Recognize the importance of curriculum differentiation and is flexible management.
3.Recognize the conceptions and Physical Education curriculum guidelines.
4.Interpret the Physical Education legitimation sources on school curriculum.
5.know the structure of Physical Education Portuguese programs in Portugal.
6.Promote critical reflection and discussion among students about curriculum innovation in Physical Education.
7. Understand the space of Physical Education teacher in the curriculum implementation for different educational contexts.
- To recognize the main goal of sport didactics from an eclectic and intercultural perspective of sport;
- To understand and apply planning processes of pedagogical activity in sport;
- To identify factors of efficacy in the implementation and assessment of learning;
- To master concepts and procedures in the content development of sport subjects;
- To recognize the relevance of different instructional models in sport teaching, taking into account their contextual and process factors.
Knowing the basics of badminton as a sport;
Understanding the history, origin and evolution of the Badminton world sporting scene;
Knowing and applying the rules and regulations of Badminton
Acquiring and apply fundamental technical, tactical and regulatory knowledge in the sport;Knowing the methodology of teaching and learning of Badminton n in the initiation step mode
1. Develop knowledge and skills related to the teaching of Climbing and Orienteering on school context;
2. Mobilizing the knowledge and skills to solve practical problems of education and Climbing and Orienteering by the particularities of the material, age groups and levels of practice.
… Understand the differences between functional training and conventional training
Meet the goals of functional training as well as their advantages and disadvantages
Know the different techniques of using materials of functional training: TRX, Kettlebell, Bosu, fitball, Strings, unstable platforms balls medicinal ...Learn to plan and structure a functional training tailored to each cycle of education and certain team sports programs
1. Critically evaluate educational research published in the fields of teaching, curriculum or physical education teacher education
2. Apply criteria and strategies for identifying and selecting relevant research over educational issues from different research traditions.
3. Promote a scientific attitude and the understanding of the ethical implications of educational research.
- To learn fundamental concepts about Teaching Profession
- To discuss the teaching profession in the context of contemporary challenges and be able to operate in this context
- To consolidate fundamental knowledge related to teaching function in the specific field of Physical Education and Sport
- To promote critical analysis, intellectual curiosity and motivation for further development of knowledge.
-To develop capabilities to face the professional challenges and be able to innovate in a perspective of lifelong learning.
1. Developing knowledge and skills related to teaching basketball in the school context. 1.1. Knowing the game of basketball as a school subject. 1.2. Enhancing the pedagogical potential of the game of basketball in the education of the literate, competent and enthusiastic sport person. 1.3. Planning, implementing and evaluating teaching and learning basketball lessons by reference to a curriculum model and the needs of students
Developing knowledge and skills related to teaching handball in the school context.
The general purpose is the development of skills, values and attitudes of future professionals of Physical Education and Sport, in different social practices. Due to this understanding, the following general objectives are set: 1. Contextualize the practice of volleyball with references to cultural tradition, in different contexts (school, club, etc...) and different scopes of practice (Physical Education and School Sport, high level sport, sport recreation, sport rehabilitation ...) 2. Implement strategies to boost the Volleyball enthusiasm while structuring element of an active lifestyle; 3. Enhance equitable opportunities to practice, and consequently the enhancement of equitable performance; 4. Promote guidance and referral of students who demonstrate special interest to practicing Volleyball outside the school; 5. Setting the objectives, contents, tasks, means and methods when teaching Volleyball within Physical Education; 6. Establish the purpose of teaching sport in school based on sport programs and competition forms, understood as a structuring element of education and sports training.
More specifically: 1. Formulate intervention models from the characterization of Volleyball as a game 2. Develop criteria for evaluating the game and players from the identification of levels of performance, 3. Configure content development, according to the knowledge structure model; 4. Structuring the teaching of Volleyball according to the prevalent teaching models (Teaching Games for Understanding, Sport Education Model and Developmental model) 5. Establish acquire skills (motor, cognitive and socio-affective) from the methodological organization of the teaching / learning process, 6. Methodological structure sequences, based on the concepts of progression, refinement and implementation, for learning the fundamentals of the game; 7. Perform and discuss the critical analysis of national programs for Volleyball; 8. Identify, and analyse situations and experience of teaching practice in a real education, according to the specific objectives of this area; 9. Contextualize tasks for the planning, implementation and evaluation of teaching volleyball in school; 10. Perform different functions of education (pre-active, interactive and post-active): plan, observation, assessment and provide feedback.
1.1. Knowing the different disciplines of athletics as regards education.
1.2. Enhancing the pedagogical potential of the different disciplines that make up the athletics and its contribution in the formation of the person sportingly educated, competent and enthusiastic.
1.3. Know and apply the pedagogical progressions to teach the various athletics events.
1.4. Plan, implement and evaluate teaching and learning of athletics by reference to a model curriculum.2. Mobilize knowledge and skills to solve practical problems of teaching the Athletics by the particularities of the material, the age groups and levels of practice.
Develop knowledge and skills related to teaching swimming.
Dominar conceitos fundamentais para o entendimento da gestão e organização da escola; Desenvolver uma capacidade de análise crítica aos fundamentos e linhas de investigação da cultura organizacional de escola e da eficácia da escola; Aprofundar conhecimentos e desenvolver competências que permitam uma intervenção profissional adequada na gestão e organização escolar; Problematizar o enquadramento cultural e simbólico da autonomia pedagógica na gestão da escola; Desenvolver a capacidade de elaboração de projectos curriculares de acordo com a especificidade dos contextos.
The practicum trainning aims to integrate the student in the professional life in a progressive and oriented way, developing skills that promote in the future teachers a critical and reflective performance, able to meet the challenges and demands of the profession.
1. Conceptualize and conducting the practicum as a stand-alone training project which integrates the notion of educational staff, taking responsibility for learning and sharing.
2. Reveal capability of designing a learning activity, in a framework of a pedagogical design referenced to the general conditions and local education, the immediate conditions of the educational relationship and the specificity of the Physical Education curriculum and characteristics of the students.
3. Reveal capability of understanding the school, students and the community.
4. Research and produce knowledge referenced to their educational action.
To consolidate and develop knowledge in sport science areas, on topics related to SPORTS TRAINING, TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE; and BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS).