The Executive Board comprises:
- the Dean, who presides;
- four other members.
Those four members are appointed by the Dean and are:
- the Sub-Dean;
- the Vice-President of the Scientific Council;
- the Vice-President for Pedagogical Affairs;
- a member performing other duties assigned to him/her by the Dean.
The Executive Board has the following powers and duties:
- to assist the Dean in the exercise of his powers and duties;
- to exercise the powers and duties delegated to it by the University's Management Board.
Members of the Executive Board:
The Executive Board is assisted by the following Pro-Director: